Anyone from sleepless nights understands the urgency of finding a good solution. If you are experiencing uncomfortable nights and failed attempts to get the sleep you need, a memory foam mattress topper might be an answer to your problems. With the memory foam mattress topper, you can turn even a less than ideal mattress into a great sleep surface. This mattress topper helps to relieve sensitive pressure points and can absorb movement making for a more comfortable and restful night’s sleep.
Memory foam mattress toppers are simply an absolute comfort. The idea behind this product is that the foam responds to your body contours in whichever position you tend to sleep. Unlike traditional mattresses that slope up from your head, shoulders, and back, memory foam fills in the gaps and offers a perfect combination of support and softness. This foam is virtually un-dentable, as well, so you can use it for years and expect the same support you felt on the night you first tried it out.
Another reason that this is a fantastic solution for so many people is that memory foam pads are inexpensive with no special installation. Especially when you consider that a good mattress can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars, a memory foam topper is an absolute steal. There is no heavy lifting or extras to buy. You don’t have to throw out your old mattress or make any special modifications. Just roll it out and get comfortable.
With so many memory foam mattress toppers on the marketplace, finding the best one that suit your needs could take some time, and perhaps be a complex decision to make, as the majority of toppers on the market are designed with some of the best features, and packaged by many of the most reputable brands within the mattress and bedding industry.
But worry not as BestUnder100.com brings you the top memory foam mattress toppers and that too within your budget. Check out our top picks for the best memory foam mattress toppers under 100 dollars.
1. LUCID 2.5 Inch Gel Infused Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Removable Tencel Blend Cover
Lucid offers a range of ventilated viscoelastic memory foam mattress toppers that have a three-year warranty. This brand of topper also comes in a variety of sizes and is designed to regulate sleeping temperature and to prevent lasting body impressions with the open cell or ventilated design. This topper can transform any old mattress that is lacking support into a comfortable and stabilizing mattress that offers just the right amount of support. Let us start with the features.
The 2.5″ Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress Topper by Lucid adds a thick, plush memory foam padding to your bed. The ventilation is designed to improve the airflow throughout the piece and assist in regulating temperature as you sleep. The open-cell memory foam keeps you pleasantly comfortable, relieves pressure from sensitive areas like joints, and resists permanent body impressions and dents. Its tencel blend cover is removable and extremely soft as well.
Sizes Available: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King
- What people seem to love most about this particular mattress topper is its price point. Priced at little more than ninety dollars, users consistently report expecting only a little from the piece and in reality gaining much more. It is also backed by a three-year warranty, so you are sure to get your money’s worth of use out of it.
- The ventilated structure is great for keeping your body cool while you sleep as opposed to some mattresses and toppers that tend to trap heat
- Also Its tencel blend cover is removable and washable.
- Some people have complained about the initial smell of the Lucid mattress topper when you first take it out of the packaging. However, users also report that just letting it air out for a couple of days before you use it sufficiently eliminates any unpleasant odors. It also comes compressed, so at first sight, it appears to be much thinner than the two and a half inches that it claims. If you let the topper air out to get rid of the smell, you should notice that during this the time it will also puff up to its full fluffy size.
It is one of the best memory foam toppers that are currently on the market. This 2.5 Inch Gel Infused Ventilated Memory by Lucid, has proven to be one of the best memory foam toppers available in the market. Its ventilated memory foam aims to regulate the body’s heat while sleeping. It has an open cell construction that prevents the foam from keeping impressions of the body, thus, making it conform to the body in every position change.
2. Nature’s Sleep Cool IQ Size 2.5 Inch Thick, 3.5 Pound Density Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Microfiber Fitted Cover
Experts have long claimed that memory foam is one of the best materials when it comes to securing a good night sleep, Nature’s Sleep memory foam mattress toppers are a fantastic option if you are looking to update your sleeping experience without shelling out thousands for a new mattress. There are a few attributes of Nature’s Sleep products that are a bit different from the traditional memory foam mattresses. It features visco-elastic memory foam technology with the hypoallergenic, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial material.
This mattress topper provides comfort and well-rested nights regardless of what type of mattress you have underneath. It has a ventilated system that keeps you feeling cool even after long hours of lying down on it. It features a soft, but firm, foam that is great for relaxing the body and preventing soreness or stiffness.
If you have been searching for an all night solution to your sleep problems, this could be your answer. For very little money, you can modify the mattress you already have and start getting a luxurious full night’s sleep right away. It won’t dent your wallet too much, and the energy and health benefits you receive in return will be, well, like a dream.
Sizes Available: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King
- It is hypoallergenic and completely non-toxic. The 3.5 lb foam is designed to offer just the right amount of density to provide support while remaining as soft as a dream.
- It comes with a microfiber fitted cover for easy cleaning and maintenance. This is a nice luxury that adds a touch of elegance and will also make the product last longer.
- The main complaint customers have about this topper is that it comes with a strong chemical odor. The manual actually instructs them to have it aired out for a day or two, but it may require a longer time than that. Also, it is not for people looking for a firm or hard mattress toppers.
Nature’s Sleep topper uses only the finest materials to ensure that you are getting a product that will last for years to come. This topper comes in a variety of sizes from California King, King, Queen, Full, Twin and Twin XL and is also competitively priced. This topper adds around 2.5 inches of 3.5-pound memory foam to your mattress which gives users added support and comfort needed to get a truly restful night sleep.
3. Cloud9 3 Inch 100% Gel Infused Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Another brand to consider is Cloud9 Bedding Memory Foam. They offer 2 inches, 3 inches and 4 inches Visco Ventilated mattress enhancer that can help transform your mattress quickly and easily. This product is made in the United States and it uses toxin free memory foam material. This means that there will be no chemical toxins or issues with your memory foam mattress toppers from this company. The toppers offered through this company are safe for home use. These toppers are ventilated to regulate sleeping temperature and to help offer the most restful night sleep possible as their Featherlight Formula helps support the body and back to prevent discomfort while sleeping.
This topper is structured in the manner that you are at once cooled and kept at an optimum temperature for sleeping and supported by the use of memory foam. The gel also helps to keep you aligned properly through the course of the night.
The breathable foam and gel combination helps to dissipate body heat keeping you cool and supported all night long without creating the warm and cool spots that are common with spring mattresses. Memory foam also has the added benefit of being anti-microbial and hypoallergenic so those with delicate allergies will never have to worry about mold and dust mites that may spoil their sound night sleep. Still, another added benefit is the price. A new memory foam mattress in the most basic of styles costs around $1200 USD, a price which many people cannot pay for a mattress.
Sizes Available: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King
- Rather than spending thousands on a new mattress, you can spend about $94 USD for a full-size Cloud9 memory foam mattress topper and get the experience of sleeping on a memory foam mattress without the added costs. This topper is fantastic if you want to get a few more years out of your spring foam mattress or if you simply do not have the money to purchase an entirely new mattress set. It also allows you to discover the benefits of memory foam without committing to an entirely new mattress that can end up costing thousands of dollars.
- Just like any other typical memory foam toppers, they are also quite stinky when they first arrive for use. But the smell goes away when aired out.
Rather than being 100% memory foam, Cloud9 Bedding Memory Foam toppers are a cooling gel infused with memory foam. If you are looking for a mattress topper to help you stay cool at night and give you added comfort, the Cloud9 Memory Foam Mattress Topper may be just the solution.
4. Advanced Sleep Solutions Ultra-Premium Gel-Infused Memory Foam Mattress/Bed Topper
The Advanced Sleep Solutions gel memory foam mattress topper is another one of those products striving to give you a better night’s sleep. Though these mattress toppers are plentiful online and in the stores, the Advanced Sleep Solutions has designed and created their topper with a couple of added rest features. Their foam toppers sit atop the mattress perfectly and offer added comfort, padding, and two more inches of foam support.
This Memory Foam Mattress Topper uses CertiPUR-US certified foam with a special gel material which adds support to areas that need it most. This special material draws moisture away, keeping the body dryer and providing a more comforting night’s sleep.
Sizes Available: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King
- The reviews of this product from several different websites conclude that this Mattress Topper works well in providing better support for sleepers. Users love how comfortable the mattress is. Most reported decreased instances of aching muscles after switching to this topper.
- It is manufactured in the USA with a CertiPUR-US certified foam which is highly eco-friendly.
- Most of the comments in the ‘con’ section come from reports that this product didn’t remove their pain. They woke up with many of the aches they went to bed with. It is always important to remember that some pains and problems need to be treated by doctors or chiropractors.
- It doesn’t come with a cover.
The Advanced Sleep Solutions memory foam mattress topper is a perfect choice for people looking for a comfortable sleep. This 2 inches thick topper comes with a breathable gel infused memory foam that provides personalized pressure and initial sleeping temperature for enhanced comfort. The design dissipates body heat and provides ample support for users to fall asleep. Children and adults prone to sensitivity will benefit from the hypoallergenic and antimicrobial properties of this mattress.
5. 2 Inch Full Size Accu-Ease 4.3 Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Topper
It happens, you’ve just purchased a great looking mattress and it’s been advertised to be the best. You had high hopes but now two days of sleepless nights on that mattress have put paid to all that. You cant return the mattress as you’ve already used it. Does that mean you will have to bear a backache till you can afford a new mattress? No, but you do need Accutex Foam USA memory foam mattress topper to make that uncomfortable mattress really easy to spend a night on.
The Accutex Foam USA memory foam mattress topper is made from high-quality foam which softens at body temperature. As you sleep on the foam topper, it slowly adapts to your body shape actually causing your body to float. When the body heat is removed, the foam slowly springs back into its original shape and form.
The topper also relieves pressure points that make you toss and turn as well as leaving you restless and fatigued. Instead, you get a mattress pad that shapes to the contours of your body whether you are topping a mattress on a full bed or a sofa bed. Whether you sleep on your back, front or side, this topper adjusts to you.
This topper comes in the full range of sizes from twin extra long, twin, full, queen, king, and California king sizes. Furthermore, this topper can be spot cleaned.
Sizes Available: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King
- It is designed to provide personalized body support while sleeping. It relieves pressure points throughout the body, which eliminates the sleepless nights.
- One of the best features is its smaller size. Many people do not want to worry about investing in new sheets in order for a mattress topper to fit. This mattress topper offers instant comfort to help provide a better night’s sleep. It is very inexpensive compared to others in the same class.
- It can be used on top of any kind of mattress and it is completely portable.
- Those who do not recommend the mattress feel it is too thin at two inches. However, there are also many others who feel the mattress topper is indeed a bargain, especially when they are trying to add density and comfort to older worn mattresses that keep them from getting a good night’s sleep.
Accutex Foam USA memory foam Toppers are 2 inches thick and is not ventilated. They are a perfect choice when you are looking for a less expensive brand of the mattress topper. In fact, these toppers cost only a fraction of what other brands can cost, so they are ideal for the shopper on a budget. This item is the most affordable of the products mentioned thus far at around $74 USD for a Queen sized topper. You really just can't go wrong with this product.
Final Thoughts About Memory Foam Toppers
Ultimately, no matter which item you choose a memory foam topper is a great way to get a few more years out of your existing mattress set and, it is far more affordable than buying a full memory foam mattress. It is also a fantastic way to test out memory foam and see if it is right for you. Taking the time to consider several options is key; when it comes to finding the product that is right for your budget and for your sleep.
You might have bought the best mattress but, eventually, every mattress gets lumpy with time. A good quality memory foam mattress topper will always be the best solution in terms of sleeping comfort and cost.